Succesvol ingevuld door Braun Recruitment
We are looking for a senior accountant for the new Amsterdam office of our ambitious French client. Founded in 2005 and listed on the stock exchange, our client is a renewable energy producer and service provider in 20 countries.
You will work independently on all the accounting matters of the legal entities, reporting to the Dutch managing director, who works two days a week. You will also work closely with the Finance teams at the head office in France.
- To ensure that the legal entities are in good standing from an accounting, statutory, legal and compliance perspective
- To prepare journal entries and balance sheet statements, and reconcile ledger accounts
- To ensure all activities are properly accounted for, including all activities relating to subsidiaries & other transactional activities, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Responsible for IFRS financial monthly reporting to the head office in Paris
- To prepare the forecast & budget for the legal entities
- To file VAT declarations and assist in other tax-related matters
- To prepare the annual reports of the legal entities according to Dutch GAAP or IFRS
- Responsible for the annual external audit and direct contact with auditors
- To follow up on transactions from a legal perspective, including corporate secretarial activities
- To participate in developing restructuring plans or other transactions in compliance with recommendations from the local regulatory body, including spin-offs, mergers and acquisitions
- Dutch tax resident
- Driven, flexible and ambitious
- Excellent communicator
- Able to work with independently
- University degree in accounting, finance or similar discipline
- Minimum of five years’ relevant working experience, preferably with a trust company or an accounting firm
- Fluent in both Dutch and English (command of French would be an advantage)
- Preferred start date of 1 September 2019
- Full-time position (4 or 4.5 days is negotiable)
- 1-1.5 weeks of training in Paris
- Required to work from the Paris office once a month for two days
- First interviews are planned for 10 and 12 July 2019 in Amsterdam
- Accounting programme used is EXACT
- The salary will be in line with the market
- Salary package includes a pension
If you are a Finance professional who prefers working in an independent role, as part of a small office (10 FTE) in a professional and international setting, this might be an interesting opportunity for you. Please note that the Amsterdam office is in the process of being set up. The Dutch central bank DNB and the Dutch Authority for Financial Markets will not supervise the company.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please either contact me by phone (+31 (0)6 4224 7059) or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our first meeting will be via Skype or FaceTime.