Since 1852, Koster Keunen Holland and Koster Keunen U.S.A. have specialized in processing, formulating and marketing quality waxes to the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, candle and food industries. From beeswax, the foundation of the business and one of its principal products, Koster Keunen has developed a variety of new products to meet new and constantly evolving customer requirements. Koster Keunen’s strengths are its extensive knowledge of waxes and scientific experience in developing new products.
As Koster Keunen Holland’s recruitment partner, we are currently searching for Technical Sales Manager
In this role, you will become the technical account/sales manager for the Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Swiss. There will be a lot of focus on the Netherlands to generate new business, all this can be achieved in close cooperation with the entire Koster Keunen’s sales team. In Germany you will work closely with the current distributor.
You will report to the Chief Commercial Officer of Koster Keunen Holland.
- Responsible for product-related presentations of the Koster Keunen’s raw materials to new and existing customers
- Understand the technical and the commercial needs of customers and translate these to concrete actions and advice from Koster Keunen
- Able to communicate in-depth on several technical topics with customers which have a R&D and/or formulation focus and background
- Advise customers on several formulation and raw material topics from the professional point of view of Koster Keunen
- Developing long-term business relationships with customers and distributor(s)
- Frequently visiting customers and the distributor in Germany, Austria, Swiss and the Netherlands
- Participate in international fairs
- Background in chemistry, pharma, food of another relevant “beta” background
- A few years’ experience in similar technical sales position or background in R&D and a strong desire to change the R&D career to a sales career
- Self-motivated, organized, customer-orientated, loyal and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Commercially drive
- Able to work under pressure
- Wiling to travel within Germany, Austria, Swiss and the Netherlands.
Profile:You are a commercial, energetic, and results-driven individual, with a beta background and experience in a technical sales role or R&D role in a relevant industry. Experience with natural waxes would be obviously an advantage.
Furthermore, you are an independent person, someone who is pragmatic, flexible, creative, and communicative, and has demonstrable entrepreneurial skills. Above all, you are a team player.
You are willing to travel to commercial fairs and meet new and existing customers and work closely with them on new and existing opportunities.
Koster Keunen is in Bladel (the Netherlands), between Eindhoven and Tilburg, which is a 1.5-hour drive by car from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. A new state-of-the-art factory was opened at the Bladel site in mid-2018.
Koster Keunen will organize sufficient training on the job in Bladel for a certain period, in this period you need to be frequent in Bladel. After this training period you can work from your home office and you will visit the Bladel office in good consultation.
This is a full-time position and the base salary is in line with market conditions.
If you’re interested in the position and would like to apply, please contact me by phone +31 (0)6 4224 7059 or send your CV to email@example.com. Our first conversation will be via Zoom, Team, Skype, FaceTime or WhatsApp.