Freelance QHSE Manager - Bladel
Koster Keunen Holland
We are looking for a QHSE Manager
(Quality, Health, Safety and Environment) on Freelance base for Koster Keunen Holland, Koster Keunen Pastille Products (KKPP) and René Schönefeld Industrie- en Handelsonderneming, three family-owned (by one family) companies located in Bladel (North Brabant) on the same site and with three different production locations.
Since 1852, Koster Keunen Holland is specialised in processing, formulating and marketing quality waxes to the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, candle and food industries from their state-of-the-art factory. To meet new and constantly evolving customer requirements, Koster Keunen has developed a variety of new products from beeswax, the foundation of the company’s business and one of its principal products. Koster Keunen’s strengths are its extensive knowledge of waxes and scientific experience in developing new products.Koster Keunen Pastille Products (KKPP)
Koster Keunen Pastille Products is specialised the production of Fragrance pastilles from their state-of-the-art factory.René Schönefeld
René Schönefeld Industrie- en Handels Onderneming (René Schönefeld) was founded in 1936 by the son of a Dutch pharmacist who supplied incense to many parishes in the south of the Netherlands. By staying focused on product quality, the company soon became the leading incense producer in the world under the name Three Kings Incense. Clean-burning charcoal briquettes are needed to melt and release the rich fragrance of incense – a fact that inspired the development of Three Kings Charcoal Briquettes. Because of their lack of odor and consistently long burning time, these quality briquettes were recently discovered to be a great ignition source for tobacco in water pipes.The role:
As a QHSE manager you have relevant working experience with Quality, ARBO and Environment. You manage and optimize the business processes so that they work in an effective and efficient manner and so that we comply with laws and regulations and standards for the sector in which the client is active.
- Advising management on quality, working conditions and the environment;
- Promoting safety awareness and safety behaviour among all employees;
- Monitoring and maintaining the QHSE system;
- Keeping the QHSE system up-to-date with regard to laws and regulations;
- Maintaining contact with suppliers, certification bodies and enforcement bodies;
- Conducting internal audits and supervising and coordinating external audits;
- Follow developments in the field of quality, working conditions and environment;
- Continuous improvement and adjustment of our internal processes.
- BSc. working and thinking level towards business administration/safety administration is an advantage.
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in a similar position.
- You have knowledge of standards in the field of ISO 9001, ISO 22716, FSSC 22000 VCA and the CO2 performance ladder.
- You are analytical, communicative and you work well together.
- Experience with management systems is an advantage.
- You are not afraid of unexpected activities and are therefore flexible;
- You have a coaching method of management
You can work at different levels and are familiar with cultural differences. You have strong communication skills in English and Dutch. You live preferably near Utrecht, Eindhoven, Tilburg or ‘s-Hertogenbosch.
In the beginning this will be 4 days assignment; in the longer run the assignment will become 2 or 3 day’s per week, depending on the workload.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please either contact me by phone (+31 (0) 6 4224 7059) or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our first meeting will be via Skype or Face Time.