We search for a Quality Manager (Quality, Health, Safety and Environment) for Koster Keunen Holland, Koster Keunen Pastille Products (KKPP) and René Schönefeld Industrie- en Handelsonderneming, three family-owned (by one family) companies located in Bladel (North Brabant) on the same site and with three different production locations.
As a Quality Manager you have relevant working experience with Quality, ARBO and Environment.
You manage and optimize the business processes, so everything works in an effective and efficient manner and complies with laws, regulations and standards for the sector in which the companies are active.
The mentioned business processes are up-to-date; also, the procedures and administration are well organized. The company currently holds FSSC 22000, GMP, ISO 9001, ISO 22716, Ecocert, Ecovadis, and Halal certifications. The focus in this job is to guide all employees and the management team in the successful execution of the QHSE policies and to further improve the existing Quality Management System.
You achieve this by actively being in contact with employees and inform, guide and help them implement all QHSE policies. You are also involved in various audits.
The Quality Manager has a pragmatic approach and has the ability to translate and define all procedures and processes to the various operational teams and is able to explain all short-term and long-term consequences.
• Advising management on quality, working conditions and the environment;
• Promoting safety awareness and safety behaviour among all employees;
• Monitoring and maintaining the QHSE system;
• Maintaining & improving existing certification scope
• Implementing and improving measures related to relevant certifications
• Keeping the QHSE system up-to-date with regard to laws and regulations;
• Maintaining contact with suppliers, certification bodies and enforcement bodies;
• Conducting internal audits and supervising and coordinating external audits;
• Follow developments in the field of quality, working conditions and environment;
• Continuous improvement and adjustment of our internal processes.
• You have between 5 and 7 years of working experience in a similar (operational) position;
• You have knowledge of standards in the field of ISO 9001, ISO 22716, FSSC 22000 VCA and the CO2
• You are pragmatic, analytical, communicative and you work well together;
• Experience with management systems is an advantage;
• You are a flexible person; you easily adapt to unexpected changes;
• You have a coaching method of management;
• You can work at different levels and are familiar with cultural differences;
• You have strong communication skills in English and Dutch;
• You live preferably near Utrecht, Eindhoven, Tilburg or ‘s-Hertogenbosch.
• You are full-time available.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please either contact me by phone (+31 (0) 6 4224 7059) or send your CV to Paul Braun. Our first meeting will be via Skype or Face Time.
Koster Keunen Holland
Since 1852, Koster Keunen Holland is specialized in processing, formulating and marketing quality waxes to the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, candle and food industries from their state-of-the-art factory. To meet new and constantly evolving customer requirements, Koster Keunen has developed a variety of new products from beeswax, the foundation of the company’s business and one of its principal products. Koster Keunen’s strengths are its extensive knowledge of waxes and scientific experience in developing new products.
Koster Keunen Pastille Products (KKPP)
Koster Keunen Pastille Products is specialized in the production of fragrance pastilles from their state-of-the-art factory.
René Schönefeld Industrie- en Handelsonderneming (René Schönefeld) was founded in 1936 by the son of a Dutch pharmacist who supplied incense to many parishes in the south of the Netherlands. By staying focused on product quality, the company soon became the leading incense producer in the world under the name Three Kings Incense. Clean-burning charcoal briquettes are needed to melt and release the rich fragrance of incense – a fact that inspired the development of Three Kings Charcoal Briquettes. Because of their lack of odor and consistently long burning time, these quality briquettes were recently discovered to be a great ignition source for tobacco in water pipes.